Wednesday, January 31, 2018

About me and yoga

About me and yoga

Welcome! Welcome!

I am Tan!I am crazy about yoga stuff when I was 18 years old.  I am a college student at Troy University, Alabama. I' m doing yoga for 4 years. Absolutely, I am not a master, but I think I just through in the magic yoga world. Also,  I become super confidence, super happy, and more healthy these years.

Everybody knows that choose the right way to do exercise is good for your body.  I realized that I should do some exercises when I ran 100 meters in a P.E class test then I couldn't breathe. I have tried to go to the gym before in China.

By the way, I am a Chinese. I grow up in Deyang which located in the southwest of China. So, when I went to the gym, there were lots of exercise classes in that gym. Each class has a professional teacher. For example, there are boxing class, hip pop class, jazz class, and so on. After that, I went to the gym and went to yoga class almost every day, and realized that I love doing yoga. It made me feel so relax, and I could release my stress, worries, and sadness when I doing yoga.

Like I said, I am not a yoga master. I only want to do is sharing my yoga experience, advice, and happiness through this blog. And I hope more and more people will start doing yoga and love yoga. Because yoga is a really good exercise for any genders, ages people.

In the other hands, you don’t need to prepare too many types of equipment. Or you don't have to go to gym or professional places. You just need a yoga mat,  and you can doing yoga anytime at anywhere. Moreover,  you can choose different types of during doing yoga.

I like doing yoga in the morning before the breakfast. It makes me feel so fresh, and I can become so calm and relax so that I can get ready for the new day.Wish you will enjoy reading this and get started doing yoga! And welcome to my yoga world.

No comments:

Post a Comment